Search This Blog

Thursday, June 11, 2009

i knew today was going to be a good day.

This morning I had to get up early for an eye doctor appointment. I walk in and he's playing the Hannah Montana Movie Soundtrack. And he was very cute. It as at that moment I knew today was going to be good.

I get to work and its really tame, and I tell my 1 boss that was there that I'm interested in helping out with casting. So I sit with Tara and we go through some reels. I check my phone and my lil cuz tells me Jonas Brothers are playing a free secret show at Irving Plaza tonight!

I go through my mental phone book to figure out how i could get in. Then Annie turns the corner and I ask her. luckily, her friend WORKS WITH THE JONAS BROTHERS! he put me on the list. I freaked. people were shocked at my reaction. and turns out I know the dude too :) so happy. thanks dude!!!

I got in early bc I was on the guest list and I went upstairs to get a good spot on the balcony. I didnt move throughout the whole show. Tried to make room for some little girls behind me, but the selfish girls next to me wouldnt turn sideways so they could slide in. Well, I was an ass too because I DIDNT MOVE! I'm 22 years old and I didnt move for the screaming 9 year olds behind me. minus karma points.

So I was really close. and i took some lame blackberry pics and a blackberry video of lovebug, my fav jbros song.

tonight was an experience.

remember when i tried to convince my department we should play jbros bc they appeal to much more than just little girls? I was very wrong.







No comments:

Post a Comment