Search This Blog

Saturday, September 6, 2008

movers

lycia drove the uhaul with the couch and a bunch of my stuff. the uhaul was intense, i wouldn't have been able to do it.

there were movers who had just finished moving somebody into the apartment building, so i told them i'd pay them if they brought our couch and this closet thing I bought up to our apartment. they did, and it ruled. they were so fast, and one guy carried box the closet was in all by himself on one shoulder! It took 3 of us to get it in the car. and they fit the couch in the door so quickly and easily. they knew what they were doing for sure.

I should post pics of my new place.

i had to stop putting my closet together because it got late and i didnt want to hammer and annoy the people downstairs.

tomorrow we get jes's stuff.

hurricane/tropical storm warnings. cool.

goodnight.

we have a couch, yay!

sunday is the drum circle.

night

lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment