Search This Blog

Sunday, September 14, 2008

fleas

so we have this flea somewhere in the apartment and its been biting. Don't know how it got here, we don't have pets. but whatever. I bought these 3 fogger things that kills insects, so we activated them. Lycia got the kitchen, jes got the living room, and i did my room. I told them to make sure it was pointed away from them, thinking the little spout guy was on the side like a hairspray bottle or something. WRONG. it's on top. so I fogged myself in the face/mouth.



I'm dumb.

Don't worry. I'm ok.

We then went to the pickle festival, then i got my little candy coated fennel seeds at the indian market, then i got my mud coffee, then we went to the manhattan mall, then came back home and had dinner, and now we're continuing our office marathon. 2 more episodes of season 2.

season 4 came out. i need to get that.

bye.

lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment