Search This Blog

Thursday, April 10, 2008

poll. grace.

i have a poll on the side. fyi. 


its freakin beautiful out today. I shaved this morning and cut myself like 85 times because I'm really graceful. I'm surprised I didn't trip on my walk to work.

Once, not too long ago, I stepped in a big zip tie that was used for newspapers i guess, and didn't lift my foot high enough to step out of it so it caught my foot and i fell in front of a starbucks or something with a huge glass window were people were sitting and looking out onto the sidewalk - and i totally wiped out and my headphones flew off my head and into the street. 

i trip at least a few times a day. 

The office comes back tonight! A re-de-de-dee.

I'm at my internship. 

what should I do after i get back from tour?

maybe that will be my next poll. it will be like american idol. you'll vote. the winning choice is what i'll do with myself. my future rests in the hands of america. or probably just my hands because i vote on my own polls and i'll probably be the only one to vote. 

sometimes i think im really weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment