Search This Blog

Saturday, April 19, 2008

monotonous

after doing laundry i realized i have a very monotonous wardrobe.

All my jeans are dark denim.

a selection of my jeans:


All my spring/summer pants are a shade of khaki/brown.

a selection of my spring pants:


How did that happen?

Who knows. weird. but its ok. i wear skirts and dresses. Im a terrible winter dresser though.

what not to wear...come get me!

I was trying to convince my aunt this morning she needs to be on that show. kind of mean, but shes so pretty and she doesn't care about anything. shes always wearing mismatching sweats and stuff and cleaning on the weekends. same hair for yearssss. so much potential.

its nice out.

kbye.

----------------
Now playing: Luna Pop - 50 Special
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment