Search This Blog

Friday, February 13, 2009

Seriously?! Friday


Working in music television, I see a whole ton of videos from a very colorful spectrum of bands. And Friday morning we watch the music videos that were submitted for the week in our video screening meeting, giving each submitted video an equal shot at making it onto our channel.

Skimming through the list of videos, there are always a few band names that make you stop and think...Seriously?! You're really calling your band that?

Which leads me to my Seriously?! Friday franchise. Every Friday I will let you into my world, one terrible band name at a time.

This weeks winner:

A new hip-hop artist by the name of Prysless.

Seriously?! sometimes puns are just dumb.

on a completely unrelated note, I'm going to see "He's Just Not That Into You" tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment