Search This Blog

Saturday, December 19, 2009

because i love this ish.

1.) Put your music player on shuffle
2.) Press forward for each question.
3.) Use the song title as the answer to the question.
4.) NO CHEATING!


1.) How am I feeling today?
Perfectly Lonely (John Mayer)

2.) Where will I get Married?
Sending Postcards From A Place Crash (Wish You Were Here) (Fall Out Boy)

3.) What is my best friend's theme song?
Another Girl (The Beatles)

4.) What is/was highschool like?
Holding On To Nothing (Hot Rod Circuit)

5.) What is the best thing about me?
Humuhumunukuapua's (High School Musical)

6.) How is today going to be?
Joy Ride (The Killers)

7.) What is in store for next weekend?
Ho' is Short for Honey (88-Keys)

8.) What song describes my parents?
Mexico (Robert Fortune Band)

9.) How is my life going?
At The End of the Day (Les Mis)

10.) What song will they play at my funeral?
Fearless (Taylor Swift) ...love this

11.) How does the world see me?
Motivation (Sum 41)

12.) What do my friends really think of me?
Hurry Up and Wait (Maxeen)

13.) Do people secretly lust after me?
Get Smokes (P.O.S.)

14.) How can I make myself happy?
Why Was I Born? (Ella Fitzgerald) ...well that's just sad.

15.) What should I do with my life?
Candles (Hey Monday)

16.) Will I ever have children?
Straw Dog (Something Corporate)

17.) What is some good advice?
Ashes, Ashes (Hidden In Plain View)

18.) What do I think my current theme song is?
All My Loving (Jim Sturgess)

19.) What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Present Day Memories (Mike Park)

20.) What type of men/women do I like?
Eyes Closed (The Narrative)

21.) Will I get married?
You Are The Music In Me (High School Musical)

22.) What should I do with my love life?
It's All Too Much (The Beatles)

23.) What's sex like?
O Come All Ye Faithful (Johnny Cash) ...hmm

24.) Where will I live?
Keep On Movin' (Five)

25.) What will my dying words be?
All Outta Angst (NOFX)


.....well this wasn't as good as I had hoped. love the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment