Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Baby Wigs!

got it from Carla, who got it from here: http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-new-disturbing-trend-baby-wigs/


New Disturbing Trend: Baby Wigs

New Disturbing Trend: Baby WigsSandraRose.com

SandraRose.com featured this sad story of a mother (her name was kept anonymous, probably better for her safety) who got really sick and tired of her baby being so … bald. “It’s never too early for my baby to start looking glamorous like Beyonce!” said the mother. What did she decide to do about the problem? She gave her kid some long, luxurious locks, natch. Don’t worry, she didn’t get her a weave, which could be painful and dangerous for baby’s head. She got her a less dangerous, yet still fiercely fashionable, lace front wig. “I wouldn’t be caught dead without my lace front and my baby won’t either,” this doting mother explained. OK. I’m not laughing anymore. Does this scare the crap out of anyone else? I don’t know whether to cry or call Child Protective Services. What if this trend catches on? Then what’s next? Thong diapers? [SandraRose.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment