Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

ny to sd


tomorrow i go from (approximately) point A to point A2 to point B.

I will be in San Diego hanging with Erica for a few days, then I do a mini college tour in cali for Keep A Breast, then Oct 19th Erica and I return to point A.

These are the tour stops:

Day 1: Thursday, Oct 9-UCSD
– Day 2: Friday, Oct 10 –EVENT IN OCEANSIDE
– Day 3: Saturday, Oct 11 -Event in VENICE BEACH
– Day 4: Sunday, Oct 12 -LA-EVENT
– Day 5: Monday, Oct 13 -USC
– Day 6: Tuesday, Oct 14 -UC IRVINE
– Day 7: Wednesday, Oct 15 -UC SANTA BARBARA
– Day 9: Friday, Oct 17 -UC Berkley

Antonietta in San Fran....YAY!

ok, finishing laundry. I washed penny for the first time. now he's tumbling around in the dryer. i hope he's ok. I can't believe i've never washed him. he's been through a lot. ugh so gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment