Search This Blog

Friday, June 6, 2008

Summer art days

Matt wanted to have summer art days with me. days where he'd come over and we'd make art. Today was the first day. Kenny came after his jury duty. Kenny started out drawing a mountainous landscape, but after drawing the tips of the mountains he decided to write Coors Light on the remaining 3/4 of the page, making it a coors light tribute drawing. Matt drew facial features.

I painted these guys:

(this one is actually pretty big. and a lot better looking in person. the pic is from my phone)




After we finished art-ing, we went downstairs and played pool. then we made up a pool game. now they're at the bars in white plains. I'm here.

I can't believe I seriously called drake last night.

I have to go to the city early tomorrow to look at an apartment we're not going to buy. ughhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment