Search This Blog

Saturday, June 7, 2008

anti gravity rooms are make believe

I learned today (though I should have learned or realized many years ago...) that Anti-Gravity rooms do not exist anywhere after my very short search for somewhere I can fly. I don't know, I guess I always thought there was one room in the world where you can step in and float in. As my little brother would say, " Li, you're retarded."


The way astronauts train for zero gravity situations is by flying in an airplane that makes big arches, so its like going down a drop in a roller coaster. You only get about 30 seconds of "weightlessness" per arch. Inertia. You can do it if you're rich and visit Las Vegas. They have a plane that does that for people called Zero Gravity or something, but its $3500 per seat.

Reason #452 I need to win the lottery.

No comments:

Post a Comment