Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

sad sad sad sad sad

Im sitting here in the living room on our stupid stupid couch, in my pretty graduation dress, so sad!

julia left today. i wont see her for probably over 3 years. that sucks, i really love her.

her room is empty, ko is sleeping, im leaving the city in 2 weeks, everyones busy doing stuff....im really sad. I hate it when it's just me with nobody around, I get really sad very easily. and nervous. and anxious. for life. for the future. for everything. I have to start packing up and taking things down. i love this apartment. i love this block. i love this city. i loved living with julia and ko. i can't believe its over. just like that. things always end so quickly. i need to keep busy so i don't get depressed. when i go home before tour starts im going to start making clothes again. i have his fabric from the 70's i bought a few years ago, I need to make a dress out of it.

i got my package with a whole bunch of swag today, that was awesome. i have to go graduate in a couple hours, but im just so sad!!! I don't want to go. We just had lunch with lara, who's going to armenia then london for 2 years. everyone is leaving. Im leaving. blahhhh. i hate not knowing what my next move is. hate it.

ok.

bye.

oh, heres my follow up to my zucchini video. i recorded it a while ago but i put music and stuff on it now. it's pretty good.



lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment