Search This Blog

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bingo Champs!

Bingo was AMAZING tonight! It was just Ko, Ben and me, but we kicked butt. Bobby changed the rules to when you win you have to say:

"BINGO! COME ON, COME ON! FEEL IT, FEEL IT! AWWW YEAAAAHHH GUUURRRLLL!!!"

And i won!!! I was the first person ever to say that phrase and it was magnificent. I won turkey and gravy flavored chapstick, a toothbrush and mini toothpaste, and shots for my table :)




Then 2 rounds later Ben won! He won a pack of Pirate Tarot cards which he gave to me because I was extremely excited about them. I did some tarot card readings on the subway and apparently left a couple cards behind which Ben picked up. So I need to get those back on Saturday when we go over Ben's for dinner, then to UCB for a comedy show.



SUNDAY NIGHTS: BINGO at black rabbit in Greenpoint. 91 greenpoint ave. 7pm. be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment