Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Life, In Jonas Brothers Song Titles

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST/BAND, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 3 people you like and include me (presuming I'm someone you like). You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"


Pick your Artist:
The Jonas Brothers

Are you a male or female:
Video Girl (ha!)

Describe yourself:
Paranoid

How do you feel:
Got Me Going Crazy

Describe where you currently live:
Turn Right

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Year 3000 .... or Australia

Your favorite form of transportation:
Fly With Me

Your best friends?
Keep It Real

You and your best friends are:
Kids Of The Future

What's the weather like?
Burnin' Up

Favorite time of day:
Before The Storm

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Just Friends

What is life to you:
Games

Your relationship:
S.O.S.

Your fear:
Don't Charge Me For The Crime

What is the best advice you have to give:
BB Good

Thought for the Day:
Sorry

How I would like to die:
Hold On

My soul's present condition:
Much Better

My motto:
That's Just The Way We Roll

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment